Friday, March 21, 2014

Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Breasts

Oh, My, GOD!

I just had to share this with you guys. I'm actually still eating it but I need you guys to have this recipe!

Bone-In Skin-On Roasted Chicken Breasts!

Pre-heat oven to 425*
Heat large saucepan over high heat with a little olive oil.
Season chicken breasts on both sides with seasoning salt. Pull the skin up to make a pocket, put seasoning in there too.
Turn heat down to medium, throw the breasts in the saucepan, skin side down, for 3 minutes, flip, let cook for 3 MORE minutes and then flip one more time to just crispen up the skin a bit more. Cook for around 3 minutes.
Put chicken breasts in a casserole dish, skin side up. Bake in oven at 425* for 20 minutes.
When you pull them out check with a thermometer to make sure they've reached 160* inside. Let rest for 3 minutes, EAT!

Enjoy!

xoxo
Steph

(Sorry for the super rushed recipe, I wanna eat, but this was so easy I had to share!)

No comments:

Post a Comment